Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January 22: Another Day in the Life

1) So today I had to run into Barnes & Noble quickly to get a TOEFL prep book for Ricky. Roy came with me and surprised me with a soup & salad lunch at Applebee's. It was a spur of the moment thing and so fun. Unfortunately, I love eating out. (While I was at B&N I did a quick look at the New Book releases and realized I already have everything that looks interesting on my Nook. Yah.)

2) I talked to Jacque this morning. It was a rather quick conversation but as always, she makes me happy with her encouragement and insights and supportive comments. I just love that girl.

3) After several days of not getting home until 9:00 or later, Roy came home at 5:30 this evening. And stayed home. Ahhh...love that. It makes for a long evening that is relaxed and ... well, perfect.

4) I got a lot of my tax information together. I can't say I love that job but I'm so glad that I did it and that I was able to answer some questions that have been needling me. Every year I promise myself that I'm going to be more organized with keeping my information together. Gr. Maybe this year I will actually make that happen. But regardless, I feel so so so good that I'm ready to have my taxes figured! Yay!

5) Darian & I did the whole 20 seconds on/20 seconds off for 12 minutes exercise program we heard about. Definitely got our heart rates up--and laughed. A lot.

6) I finished the first season of Downton Abbey this evening. That show is absolutely addicting! Season #2, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. So what did you do for the 20 seconds on/20 seconds off exercise? I wanna know.

    ReplyDelete

Diamonds Everywhere

I read a study recently that said that greatest single indicator of a long life well-lived is deep social connections. Of course, there are...