Friday, October 14, 2016

Pumpkin Spice Creamer

Yesterday I went to Sam's Club. I haven't been to Sam's Club since we lived in North Carolina. In Asheville, groceries were so overpriced that we shopped Sam's Club weekly as they have beautiful produce and buying in bulk cut our grocery bill.

Anyway, my purpose for being there was work-related. I am providing lunch today for a girls' bible study that meets weekly and I am also providing supper tomorrow evening for my Alumni Board. And so, I needed to pick up a few things for those events.

As I strolled the aisles, I couldn't help but pick up a few personal items as well that I can't always find at HEB--where I shop for groceries. For instance? Olive Garden salad dressing. When Roy came home and saw those bottles on the counter, his eyes lit up as he is a fan and we've gone months without it.

Secondly? Pumpkin spice creamer.

Let me just say, I love pumpkin spice creamer. It's amazing with chai tea, oatmeal, and coffee. Mm. It lights my world.

I have missed you, pumpkin spice creamer.

1 comment:

  1. It's a pumpkin time of year. Glad you got your treats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Diamonds Everywhere

I read a study recently that said that greatest single indicator of a long life well-lived is deep social connections. Of course, there are...